Thursday, February 17, 2011

Prince Michael Joseph Jackson Is An LA Lakers Fan

Prince Michael Joseph Jackson, the eldest son of the late Michael Jackson, was spotted courtside at the Staples Center in downtown LA last night with his uncle Jackie Jackson. Before the game got underway, Prince was greeted with a handshake by Lakers star Ron Artest. The Lakers took on and defeated the Utah Jazz by [...]

So … the sore throat I’ve been nursing for the past couple of days has resulted in me losing my voice :( Because David isn’t here, I haven’t spoken to anyone since yesterday evening … but when I accepted a package today, I tried to tell the deliveryman Thank You and nothing came out. LOL! I was so embarrassed. Thankfully, I’m not in pain and I don’t feel ill at all … but this throat thing has been a consistent minor annoyance for longer than I would like.


Happilly, tho, David will be back home here in LA tonight so I will be able to pester him endlessly to take care of me … I bet he can’t *wait* to get home now ;) No big news at all to report … I’ve just been reading and listening to records. Hope your week has been going well … we’re halfway to the weekend already :)




Millard Fillmore
salle de réception
Richard Estes
couvertures de piscines
hearsay that counts

No comments:

Post a Comment