Wednesday, April 11, 2012

David Beckham Goes Shopping For Cruzs 7th Birthday

Cruz David Beckham, the 3rd Beckham child, will be celebrating his 7th birthday on February 20 but it looks like daddy David Beckham has already started shopping for birthday gifts for the little dude. Becks and his eldest son Brooklyn Joseph were spotted making their way out of a Toys R Us store here in [...]

Josh Hutcherson, one of the principal stars of the upcoming big screen adaptation of The Hunger Games, paid a visit to The Ellen DeGeneres Show this week to promote his new film Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. Altho his Ellen appearance was mostly to promote Journey, he did a bit of promo work for The Hunger Games as well. Click below to check out video of Josh telling Ellen and her audience about a dastardly prank he played on Jennifer Lawrence while on the set of The Hunger Games. Trust me, it’s a pretty good prank :)




LOL! How cute is this video? Altho I’m still not totally convinced, I am starting to warm up to the idea of Josh in the role of Peeta Mellark in The Hunger Games. I’ll need to see the film in full before I can be totally sure but, yeah, I think he’ll do a good job. As for this prank, well, I think it’s absolute genius. I know I’d prolly flip my shizz if I found a tracker jacker in my bathroom. OY!



[Source]




epargne handicap
placements financiers
Rosa Parks
soins anti ride
Andy Warhol

No comments:

Post a Comment