Saturday, May 12, 2012

Oprahs Jimmy Kimmel Post Oscaras Appearance (Videos)

If you missed Jimmy Kimmel’s post Oscar show last night then you missed some serious laughs. Never fear though because I have a clip from the show that you will enjoy. Let me just say Oprah is back! Kimmel and Oprah teamed up to bring viewers one of this most hysterical Jimmy Kimmel shows ever. The former Queen of Daytime and Jimmy poked fun at well pretty much all things Oprah. Although there were a number of sketches on the show the premise was Jimmy pitching ideas for shows that Oprah could air on her OWN Network. As I am sure you can imagine these ideas were laugh out loud funny. I don’t know want to give too much away here because I think the segment and sketches are better watched with little expectations. That being said I have to give kudos to Winfrey and Kimmel they certainly know how to end Hollywood’s biggest night. I mean sure people are buzzing about the Oscars but seriously what people are really talking about today are those two. Side note here but who caught the commercial during the Oscars which was a Say Anything throw back featuring Jimmy and Oprah. It was [...]

Formation agriculture biologique
soins anti rides
William Bouguereau
matelas literie
William Howard Taft

No comments:

Post a Comment