Sunday, June 24, 2012

Heidi Klum Officially Files For Divorce From Seal!


It's official!
Right on the heels of the news that Heidi Klum was possibly moving past her relationship with Seal and dating her Germany's Next Top Model co-star Thomas Hay, the model has formally filed for divorce from her estranged husband!
According to court documents filed yesterday, the couple did, in fact, sign a prenuptial agreement, so [...]

Electra Heart is the name of Marina Diamandis' new album, and she says it's an ode to dysfunctional love!


Apparently it was inspired by a break up (Helllllloooo Adele!), but she doesn't wanna play the victim!


Here's what she said:


"I wanted to create a cold, ruthless character who wasn't vulnerable. On my new songs, I wanted to flick the situation around. I didn't want to come across as a victim. I'm not a bitch, but I wanted to expose that side of my character. I wanted to address the things that women don't usually talk about. Nobody will admit to playing power games in relationships, but they do."


Hell yeah! That sounds so fab!


We can't wait for April 30th in that case, because she's very, very proud of this album:


"My first album wasn't a flop, but it wasn't a wild success. This one is more assured, and I feel it will come to define my career. I've always been honest about my ambitions. There's no shame in that. You need a certain level of narcissism to do this job."


You sure do, as long as you can reel it all back in once in a while -- all narcissism all the time is going to put people off!


We're excited to hear it, Marina! Good luck!


[Image via WENN.]


Edward Hicks
earn extra income
Edwin Twombly
Management buyout
Adolphe Cassandre

No comments:

Post a Comment