Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kourtney Kardashian Clears The Air On Kimye Rumors!


Kourtney Kardashian ran to her sister's aid this morning, taking to Good Day NY to set the record straight on the Kim-Kanye dating rumors!
Check out the clip (above)!!
Kim's big sis claimed the two are "just friends" with benefits in the interview and that it's NOT a PR stunt.
Interesting!
Do you believe Kourt??
What do U think???



The Biebs must have thought he was on his OWN episode of Punk'd when he was stopped by an LAPD officer on Easter Sunday!


The police officer asked Justin to move his Fisker Karma ­electric car, which was illegally parked outside some shops in Beverly Hills!!


Check out the pics of Biebs arrest run-in (below)!!


Not even Bieber can park in the red!!


We're sure Justin was a gentleman during the whole situation, though. At least he looks all innocent in white! Ha!


Do U think the policeman got his autograph??? LOLz!


[Images via WENN.]


Horace Pippin
simulation placement
Edwin Twombly
plantes par correspondance
Fernnand Leger

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I really enjoyed your blog posts. It was certainly entertaining and very educational.

    I would like to see whether you'd be open for guest contributions. I am looking to write something related to your site and thought that the topics I had in mind may go well with your blog.

    I was thinking about the following subjects:

    1. How to get celebrities to respond to your tweets
    2. Best places to find celebrity gossip

    What do you think about these? If you're interested to receive a custom article which is also absolutely free, I am happy to get something written up and sent over to you - or if you have another topic you'd like to see covered, I am more than happy to write on that.

    Thanks and I look forward to your response.

    Dana
    dana@guestpostu.com

    Guest Post U
    The University of Great Content

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I just wanted to check in and see what you thought of my guest post idea?

    Did you like any of the topics I presented? Alternatively, if you have another topic you'd like to see covered, I am more than happy to write on that.

    Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete