Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Britney Spears Releases Photos From The Set Of Her Twister Dance Commercial

Yesterday we learned that Britney Spears was planning a big announcement and despite all the unconfirmed reports about Britney signing on to judge The X Factor, it turns out that her announcement was about her affiliation with the Twister Dance game we heard about earlier this year. As you may recall, Britney signed on to [...]

The day I never thought would come … has come. I am now officially a “gym rat”. I went to the gym yesterday to get in a run and upon checking in on Foursquare, I unlocked the Gym Rat badge. If someone checks into the gym 10 times in 30 days, they get this badge. So … congrats to me? After the gym, David and I went over to his business partner’s home for a Pop-Up Pantry team dinner and not only enjoyed a really fantastic meal but got to meet David’s new business staff. Yesterday was bizzy but lots of fun.




I’ve been a big Foursquare fan for years now … and I knew of all the available badges, I would NEVER get the Gym Rat badge. And, well, here I am. I managed to run another 5 miles yesterday fairly easily. No pain anywhere, just the usual huffing and puffing that comes along with sustained running. I’m so happy with my progress. I cannot run this weekend due to Darion’s and my quick trip to Las Vegas so I’m trying to get in as much running as I can while I can. That said, I may take today off. I think I’ll give my legs some time to rest and repair before I hit the road again.


Dinner last night was just amazing. Tom and Patrick graciously opened up their home to the Pop-Up Pantry team and we just had a delish evening of conversation and, of course, food. I was really charmed by all the members of David and Tom’s team. I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to be friendly with co-works but since I don’t work with any of them, I wouldn’t mind hanging out with any of them. Last night was fun, I’m looking forward to doing it again.


Tonight, I’m heading out to see Cabin in the Woods. ArcLight is hosting an early screening at 7pm tonight so I’m excited. Today will be a quiet day for me, I think, easy on the legs :) Happy Thursday!!




vaincre sa timidite
John Waterhouse
week end spa
Al Capone
Richard Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment