Friday, July 6, 2012

Sherri Shepherds Emotional DWTS Elimination (Video)

Sherri Shepherd was sent packing last night on Dancing With The Stars! Tears were flowing as the fan favorite ended her time in the ballroom. You can see her emotional good-bye right here, trust me though you are going to need some tissues. I was shocked when I learned that Sherri and her partner Val Chmerkovskiy had not only landed in the bottom two but that they were the team eliminated. I was not expecting them to go, nor was I expecting The View co-host to get so emotional. Although Shepherd was crying over her having to leave the ballroom she gave a great speech and left fans with some words of wisedom. “To every person out there that the thing that scares you most, run toward it, because it’s so amazing on the other side.” As I said above I was shocked when Shepherd was the one eliminated last night. I mean she has been a fan favorite from the get go and she was doing a bang up job on the dances too. I think she got the crap end of the deal and that Roshon Fegan should have been gone before Sherri. Nothing against the Disney star [...]

Laurie Fields
John Adams
permalink
Richard Cheney
John Sargent

No comments:

Post a Comment