Friday, July 13, 2012

Lindsay Lohan Will Film Her Guest Spot On Glee This Week

Late last month we learned that the probation-free Lindsay Lohan will be making a guest appearance on Glee this season. Today we learn that she will be filming her Glee scenes this week. According to new reports, Lindsay will be playing herself on the show … and that her scenes will be “meaty”. Yesterday, the [...]

Yesterday was a fairly productive day … got my haircut, got my packing done and managed to squeeze in a run. David and I have a wedding to attend in NYC this coming Sunday so we’re flying out to NYC today. Altho I had a bit of stuff to do yesterday, I managed to get everything done without much stress … which was nice. Since we’re flying today, I can’t run … but I am starting to look forward to getting in a couple of runs when I’m in NYC this week.




I’m hoping to run along the Hudson River and in/around Central Park. I’m lucky because David’s sister lives very near both locales so it will be easy for me to reach my intended destinations. I’m looking forward to the change of scenery, to be honest. We will be pretty bizzy in NYC, as usual, so I’m not sure if I’ll get to do much fun stuff. Alas, it looks like I won’t be able to see Sleep No More or any other fun show. But, that’s fine. We’re looking forward to the wedding and, strangely, I’m looking forward to running. I know, I’m shocked too.


I hope all y’all have a fantastic Thursday … and I’ll see YOU on the East Side.




achat ordinateur portable
Halloween Costumes
Millard Fillmore
Advice on Divorce
diffuseur d huile essentielle

No comments:

Post a Comment